Well, do you know the power of the Turkish passport? Which countries allow visa-free entry? What are the benefits of getting Turkish citizenship?
Turkish passport holders can enter more than 80 countries without a visa. In addition, he can travel to more than 42 countries with a visa during entry. On the other hand, if Turkey becomes a member of the European Union, Turkish citizens will be entitled to a visa-free way to go in many European countries have in the future Schengen visa. If you want to take advantage of these opportunities, you can have a smooth process by getting support from a professional team to get Turkish Citizenship.
Types of Turkish Passport
Benefits of Turkish Passport – There are four kinds of passports in Turkey. So what are the Passport types? We would like to explain to you in detail information about passport types and names.
- Maroon passport (Ordinary Passport)
- Green Passport (Special Passport)
- Grey passport (Duty Passport / Service Passport)
- Black passport (Diplomatic Passport)
Benefits of Turkish Passport – A passport is a document that is required for international travels and serves as an identity card. It is especially required for country entry and exit.
Dual Citizenship and the Turquois Card
Let’s check the benefits of a Turkish passport and the benefits of Turkish citizenship! Program It passed a similar system as the Green Card in the United States for foreigners with skilled labor in Turkey. A “Turquoise Card”; will be given to foreigners who are believed to contribute to the country in the fields of education, arts, sports, science and technology, and foreign investors with high employment, investment, and export potential.
The question of what is the Turquoise Card. We can answer as. “Foreigners refer to the card that gives you unlimited right to work in Turkey.”
Benefits of Turkish citizenship:
What are the benefits of Turkish citizenship? Features and benefits of Turkish citizenship!
- Have full access to all government programs.
- Enter Turkey without a visa.
- Enter 110 other countries without a visa or by receiving a visa on arrival.
- Live in Turkey without a residence permit.
- Work in Turkey without a work permit.
- Buy property without having to wait for a military check.
- Run for a political office and vote in local and national elections.
- Contribute to a state-sponsored pension.
- Stay out of Turkey for as long as you want with no time limits.
We check quickly what are the benefits of Turkish citizenship. With Turkish citizenship, you’ll be perfectly positioned to live and work in Turkey.
We summarized the benefits of Turkish Citizenship for a foreign investor are not so complicated.
Procedures to Get a Turkish Passport
Benefits of Turkish Passport – Every Turkish citizen who fulfills the conditions can apply for a regular passport, that is, a maroon passport. Certain criteria must be met to have green, black and grey passport types. It is necessary to make an appointment from the passport appointment page to get a passport.
Benefits of Turkish Passport – After entering the page, the passport type and the place where the passport will be taken are selected. At this point, it is mandatory to enter personal information accurately and completely. After the appointment is got, passport procedures are completed by going to the institution with the required documents on the given date. Passport appointments can also be made over the phone. The appointment date can be determined through ALO 199 General Directorate of Citizen Affairs.
Why Turkey? – Advantages and Opportunities
Benefits of Turkish Passport – Turkey is a modern country, attracting strong investors and foreign capital, supporting real estate projects, developing industry, exported products, and distinguished position at regional and international level.
- A regional hub that offers excellent global connections for multinational companies.
- It has a young and dynamic population, half of which are under the age of 30.
- It has a business environment where there are no barriers for foreign direct investments and investors are protected.
- It is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world with an average annual GDP growth rate of 5.5%.
- Besides the wide domestic market, it has regional markets that provide access to 1 billion consumers with Free Trade Agreements.
- It has a unique location and incentive programs for technology development with broad support provided.
On the other hand, our country is unique in nature and climate. Other cities and towns of Turkey have natural beauty, beaches, developed farming areas, and balmy weather.
Visa Requirements for Turkish Citizens – Visa Free Countries
Benefits of Turkish Passport – The Turkish passport ranks 53rd in terms of freedom of travel according to the Henley Passport Index. The Turkish passport has the opportunity to travel to more than 110 countries without a visa.
Benefits of Turkish Passport and Turkish Citizenship – Besides, Turkish citizens can easily travel to 37 countries by obtaining a visa at the door and 10 countries by obtaining a visa from the internet. Turkish citizens can enter Azerbaijan, Northern Cyprus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine without a passport only with an ID card. On the other hand, 91 countries do not require visas from Turkish citizens for 30 to 90 days of touristic trips.